Hand Made Pens
* Pen refills can be purchased at any local stationary store.
* Pens include a label that describes the finish and the type material used to make the pen.
* For fun, each pen has been given a name.
* All pens are one-of-a-kind and turned on a lathe.
Pens are made from exotic woods, acrylics made in our shop, antlers (elk, deer), and artist photos that are embedded in our clear acrylics.
* Each pen is sanded and buffed to a satin or high gloss finish.
* The twist pens pull apart top from bottom to replace the ink cartridge.
* The rollerballs and fountain pens unscrew at the tip to replace the cartridge.