This stylish and stately writing instrument is perfect for the outdoors person who loves nature. It includes a captivating magnetized cap
- Magnetic cap posts instantly and securely on both ends of the pen.
- Magnetic Connection - Iridium #2 Nib
- Deer antler (sheds)
- Black indian ebony wood
- Mill cross grain (brings out the beautiful characteristics in the wood)
- Long barrel provides a solid feel and smooth writing experience
- Features a convenient spring clip
How to set up your new Fountain Pen
• Remove the large top cap by unscrewing it from the base of the pen.
• Unscrew the pointed tip / black plastic from the main body of the pen.
• Gently remove the ink cartridge from the tip mechanism.
• Using an ink bottle (not included) filled with your color ink slowly by drawing the ink into the cartridge by turning clockwise. Keep the ink cartridge submerged in the ink until the ink cartridge is full.
• There is a small vacuum ball in the cartridge to prevent the ink from spilling out.
• Clean off the tip and reinsert it into the tip mechanism of the pen.
• Tap the tip on a clean piece of paper to encourage ink flow.