Whether you buy this as an in home sculpture or an outside useable birdhouse this will surely be a conversation piece. I take a great deal of time preparing each piece that goes into the making of the birdhouse it's all about the details! I spend between 10 to 15 hours to create these one of a kind masterpieces and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do when I am making them. Removable base for cleaning.
- Face: Spalted Maple and matching resin sections adorn the face of this birdhouse. A blue stone sits at the peak of the Zebra wood awning and a laurel log functions as the entrance hole post.
- Roof: Veneered Walnut burl is wrapped with spalted Maple molding and capped off at the ridge line with a live edge Laurel mini slab. Brushed copper sections attached with black tacks add contrast to the roof.
- Back: The back of the birdhouse is made with Spalted maple. At the peak, a thick section of Spalted Maple adds dimension. A round section of burl embedded in blue resin accents the back as well.
- Bottom: The bottom is made from yellow pine and removable for cleaning. Uniquely shaped feet have been burned to add texture and detail.
- Height: It stands approximately 15" tall x 10.5" wide x 8.5" deep.
- Each house has 2 coats of exterior urethane and 1 coat of wax. If needed, you can add a spray coat of urethane each year after cleaning the house to help keep the wood protected.