This clock is the perfect gift for a desk, mantle, or table top. It is easy to read and elegant. No detail has been lost on the design and creative process of this clock house.
- Face: The face is made of Spalted Maple with birch veneer with added an Early American stain. Cherry section roughly hewn adorn the peak topped by a square section of Paduk and a soft green and white gemstone and two walnut shell slices.
- Roof: The roof is made from hand hewed live edge Cherry mini slabs with added sections of spalted maple to add interest and contrast.
- Roof Line: The roof line is made from a log slice section of Bradford Pear.
- Back: The back is made of a mini slab of Cherry with a bark inclusion that has been filled with a bronze resin. Spalted Maple, Cherry and live edge pear moulding finish the peak. A walnut shell slice and blue gemstone add that extra accent of interest. A specially designed door with a slip latch and copper hinge is included to allow access for battery changing.
- Base: The base is made of spalted maple and hard maple feet.
The burl measures approximately 18" tall, across 8.5" deep and 12.5" wide.