Rhodium - Schmidt chrome #2 Nib - 24kt gold
Unique and special blend of bronze, copper, burgundy and gold acrylics mixed with exotic wood
Acrylic blend creates stunning translucent areas (adds depth and luminosity to the pen)
Beautiful shimmer (does not translate well in the photo)
Crepe myrtle wood
Lignum vitae wood (hardest wood in the world)
Features a convenient spring clip
How to set up your new Fountain Pen
• Remove the large top cap by unscrewing it from the base of the pen.
• Unscrew the pointed tip / black plastic from the main body of the pen.
• Gently remove the ink cartridge from the tip mechanism.
• Using an ink bottle (not included) filled with your color ink slowly by drawing the ink into the cartridge by turning clockwise. Keep the ink cartridge submerged in the ink until the ink cartridge is full.
• There is a small vacuum ball in the cartridge to prevent the ink from spilling out.
• Clean off the tip and reinsert it into the tip mechanism of the pen.
• Tap the tip on a clean piece of paper to encourage ink flow.