This stylish and stately writing instrument includes a captivating magnetized cap
- Magnetic Connection - Iridium #2 Nib - 24kt gold
- Magnetic cap posts instantly and securely on both ends of the pen
- Special blend of bronze, copper and gold acrylics
- Acrylic blend creates stunning translucent areas (adds depth and luminosity to the pen)
- Crepe myrtle wood
- Deer antler (sheds)
- Lignum vitae wood (hardest wood in the world)
- Long barrel provides a solid feel and smooth writing experience
- Features a convenient spring clip
- Vacuum pump interior for long lasting ink use
- Can use any color ink
- Comes with a starter ink
- Can change nibs
How to set up your new Fountain Pen
• Remove the large top cap by unscrewing it from the base of the pen.
• Unscrew the pointed tip / black plastic from the main body of the pen.
• Gently remove the ink cartridge from the tip mechanism.
• Using an ink bottle (not included) filled with your color ink slowly by drawing the ink into the cartridge by turning clockwise. Keep the ink cartridge submerged in the ink until the ink cartridge is full.
• There is a small vacuum ball in the cartridge to prevent the ink from spilling out.
• Clean off the tip and reinsert it into the tip mechanism of the pen.
• Tap the tip on a clean piece of paper to encourage ink flow.