This pen is special with 24 KT gold metal lace and titanium though the body using spalted maple.
- Screw Connection -Schmidt Gold #2 Nib - 24k gold
- Made from spalted maple wood
- Full figured pen adorned with lace rings at the center and base
- Black accents contrast the gold sections
- All parts are highly polished
- Elegance and beauty all in one package
- Features a convenient spring clip
How to set up your new Fountain Pen
• Remove the large top cap by unscrewing it from the base of the pen.
• Unscrew the pointed tip / black plastic from the main body of the pen.
• Gently remove the ink cartridge from the tip mechanism.
• Using an ink bottle (not included) filled with your color ink slowly by drawing the ink into the cartridge by turning clockwise. Keep the ink cartridge submerged in the ink until the ink cartridge is full.
• There is a small vacuum ball in the cartridge to prevent the ink from spilling out.
• Clean off the tip and reinsert it into the tip mechanism of the pen.
• Tap the tip on a clean piece of paper to encourage ink flow.