Exotic, stylish, and luxurious fountain pen with a rhodium and 22kt gold finish
- Broadwell Nouveau Scepter Fountain pen handmade by the artisan and designer, Melanie Heinrich.
- This exquisitely original fountain pen has a rare blend of bronze, copper and gold acrylics mixed with hand selected, hand carved and hand stylized pieces of crepe myrtle and lignum vitae exotic woods.
- The acrylic blend creates a stunning rich translucent luster, adding wonderful depth and luminosity to the pen.
- This is an elite pen made with the very finest of materials.
- A luxury one cannot go without.......
- *Vacuum pump interior for long lasting ink use
- *Can use any color ink
- *Comes with a starter ink
- *Can change nibs
How to set up your new Fountain Pen
• Remove the large top cap by unscrewing it from the base of the pen.
• Unscrew the pointed tip / black plastic from the main body of the pen.
• Gently remove the ink cartridge from the tip mechanism.
• Using an ink bottle (not included) filled with your color ink slowly by drawing the ink into the cartridge by turning clockwise. Keep the ink cartridge submerged in the ink until the ink cartridge is full.
• There is a small vacuum ball in the cartridge to prevent the ink from spilling out.
• Clean off the tip and reinsert it into the tip mechanism of the pen.
• Tap the tip on a clean piece of paper to encourage ink flow.