This exclusive and creative blend of bronze, copper and gold acrylics mixed with exotic woods such as Lignum Vitae, crepe myrtle and other blonde woods. The perfect gift as an heirloom or graduation after years for studying.
- 24kt Gold and Chrome - Magnetic Connection - Schmidt Gold #2 Nib
- The acrylic blend creates stunning translucent areas, adding wonderful depth and luminosity to the pen
- This pen has an amazing and beautiful shimmer (does not translate in the photo)
- Exotic crepe myrtle wood
- Lignum vitae wood (hardest wood in the world)
- Features a convenient spring clip
- *Vacuum pump interior for long lasting ink use
- *Can use any color ink
- *Comes with a starter ink
- *Can change nibs
How to set up your new Fountain Pen
• Remove the large top cap by unscrewing it from the base of the pen.
• Unscrew the pointed tip / black plastic from the main body of the pen.
• Gently remove the ink cartridge from the tip mechanism.
• Using an ink bottle (not included) filled with your color ink slowly by drawing the ink into the cartridge by turning clockwise. Keep the ink cartridge submerged in the ink until the ink cartridge is full.
• There is a small vacuum ball in the cartridge to prevent the ink from spilling out.
• Clean off the tip and reinsert it into the tip mechanism of the pen.
• Tap the tip on a clean piece of paper to encourage ink flow.