Everyone uses lamps. It's the style and design of the lamp that sets it apart from others. While you can go to the local store and buy the same thing as everyone else has, why not choose a lamp (one-of-a-kind) that sets you apart?
This lamp with its unique hood reminds me of the architecture of Europe and the industrial revolution, the hood with flat gears on it.
I have framed the lamp using White Limba and Curly Maple as a frame for the stunning hand made Sunset swirly stained glass and pearled seedy clear glass. The glow is simply magnificent and adds a warmth, beauty and romance to any room where light or not.
The hood emulates hammered copper hence the Industrial Age look. It is topped by a delicate finial and includes 4 holes that allow light to emanate from its top allowing a delicate light to cascade upwards. Gear emblems are attached to all for sides on the hood, again a reminder of the Industrial Age. The hood sits neatly into the body section of the lamp and can be easily removed when replacing the bulb.
The base is made from an irregular shaped Osage orange slab with live edge. It includes a limb section from the tree.
- An inline switch makes for easy powering of the lamp. The lamp can be set on a timer and/or a dimmer.
- The lamp is raised slightly using 4 Hard maple feet.
- The brown lamp cord is approximately 6 feet long.
- Base approximate size is- 10" x 10” at the widest points (irregular shape) with live edge
- Overall height with hood - 24 ¼” tall
- Height without hood - 17 ½” tall
- Lamp Width - 5 ¼" square
- Hood with finial height - 7 ¼”
- Hood - 4" square
- Buyer is advised to use low heat LED bulbs.